Underwater Mortgage Refinancing in Atlanta
If you’re an Atlanta resident in need of financial freedom, you may need underwater mortgage refinancing from a reliable Atlanta mortgage manager. Underwater mortgage refinancing is a delicate form of refinancing, and it bears its fair share of risks.
Therefore, if you are in need of underwater mortgage refinancing in Atlanta, consider our Atlanta mortgage managers here at Simply Direct Mortgage.
What is Underwater Mortgage Refinancing?
If you have a home loan with a higher owed balance than the free-market value of your home, you have an underwater mortgage or upside-down mortgage. When you have an underwater mortgage, you are undoubtedly in a difficult financial situation.
Having an underwater mortgage can make you feel as if you are in a hopeless financial situation with crushing debt bearing down upon you.
There are several reasons why an underwater mortgage can hurt your financial situation:
• An underwater mortgage prevents the homeowner from selling the home unless the homeowner has cash to pay this loss out of pocket.
• An underwater mortgage oftentimes prevents the homeowner from refinancing.
• If the homeowner wants to sell their property because of burdensome payments, the home will fall into foreclosure unless the borrower is able to renegotiate the loan.
If you have an underwater mortgage, you may believe that it would be a smart choice to default on this loan and cut your investment losses. However, if you choose an Atlanta underwater mortgage refinancing firm, you could recoup your losses and get out from under this crushing debt.
How Can Underwater Mortgage Refinancing Help Me?
Instead of walking away from your investment, underwater mortgage refinancing may be a better option in the long run.
• With underwater mortgage refinancing, you will be able to have more discretionary income.
• With underwater mortgage refinancing, you can be sure that you will be out from under your crushing debt, and you will get the financial freedom you deserve!
• If you choose to refinance your underwater mortgage, you can be financially free and when there is a market turn-around, you will still have a substantial investment.
The question is, since there are few firms that provide underwater mortgage refinancing, where can you find a reliable firm for this type of mortgage refinancing?
Underwater Mortgage Refinancing With Simply Direct
At Simply Direct Mortgage, we are in the minority when it comes to mortgage refinancing. This is because we value our clients enough to provide underwater mortgage refinancing.
You may be wondering why our mortgage managers are willing to do this. Well, the answer is that we are in the business of making money by helping you save money. We believe that we are a cut above the rest when it comes to mortgage management, because we have our clients’ best interests in mind.
When you choose Simply Direct, you can be sure that we will provide you the essential benefits needed to save you money and give you financial security.
Unlike other mortgage companies, Simply Direct offers:
• No closing costs
• A 33% commission fee
Choosing Simply Direct for Your Underwater Mortgage
If you are in need of underwater mortgage refinancing, our mortgage managers here at Simply Direct will work side-by-side with you to help you get out from under crushing debt, and make sure your finances are in wonderful shape!
Call our mortgage managers today at 404-475-6270.